* Please note that our cancellation policy may be subject to change without notification. Be sure to check before booking with Natural West Coast Adventures
- Natural West Coast Adventures requires full payment at the time of booking for all courses, guided trips or day tours. Deposits may be paid by Visa, Master Card, cheque or Cash.
- Security deposits will be required on kayak rentals.
- For our courses, guided paddles, and day trips please be advised that programming continues despite the rain. Please make preparation for the conditions which may include inclement weather. We require 72 hours notice prior to cancellation of our courses or tours. This reduces the inconvenience of group numbers falling below participation levels needed to run our programs.
Should N.W.C.A. cancel based on weather conditions full deposits will be refunded. N.W.C.A. reserves the right to cancel should there be insufficient participation.
- Multi-Day trips require a $200.00 non-refundable deposit per person at the time of booking. Full payment is required 21 days prior to the trip. Should NWCA cancel the tour for any reason the full deposit will be refunded.
- GST (5%) & PST (7%) will be charged on kayak rentals.
- All courses, guided paddles, day trips and multi-day tours are subject to 5% GST.
- All prices quoted are in Canadian Funds.
- Participants will be required to sign a waiver and release of liability for all programs.